mardi 8 novembre 2011

When photography is made of Magic...

Margaret Durow
Susu Laroche
RICOR
Candles,Mystery,Whispers,Faded Flowers,Shadows and evanescent Muse...
Sometimes,photography has a sulphurous smell...

Bougies,mystère,Chuchotements,fleurs fanées,ombres et Muses évanescentes...
Parfois,la Photographie prend comme une odeur de soufre....

// Panda //
Margaret Durow

Renee Ackerman


Anna Aden
Sofia Ajram

Sofia Ajram

Rockie Nolan

Sofia Ajram
Sabrina Caramanico

Unfocusedsmiley

Susu Laroche

Susu Laroche


Matias Montecinos


RICOR
One of my pictures

One of my pictures








2 commentaires:

  1. those photos make me shiver. great selection of darkness and metaphysic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you dear emily...
    I agree with you...
    These artists leave me speechless <3

    RépondreSupprimer